(A) Gatka Ground Equipment
The following ground equipment must be available as per the requirement but may be increased in view of level of tournament:
- Sufficient amount of chalk powder or 50 KGs Lime Kali Chuna (Calcium Hydroxide) or tape to draw the ground markings/lines.
- A measuring meter tape at least 50 feet long.
- Six tables and ten chairs for officials, referees etc.
- Gong (with striker) or bell.
- Two stop watches.
- Five (5) whistles.
- One first-aid kit.
- Notepads for Judgement/Result sheets conforming to the pattern drawn up by the NGAI.
- Sticks and Farris (at least twenty each).
- At least ten Faceguards (Five Red and five Blue).
- Singlets/ Jackets at least ten (five red and five blue).
- Belts (Kamarkassa) at least ten (white/yellow/blue or different colour except red).
- First-Aid Kit, one stretcher and one ambulance (as close to the ground as possible).
- Plain papers, file covers (20), pens, staplers (2) and carbon papers.
- Red and Blue flags tied properly on a 1½ foot long stick (at least 3 each).
In case of Gatka Management System, then there shall be ;
- Five computers/laptops, two printers with UPSs, five extension boards.
- One coloured printer.
- Digital Scoreboard
- At least two LEDs
- Three HD video cameras
- Uninterrupted /backup power supply/Generator (Silent)
- Fast speed internet connection with wi-fi router
(B) Minimum Requirements for a tournament
The following are tentative requirements that must be available but keeping in view the level of tournament these items may be increased:
- VIP stage should be at least 20x15x4 size, Lecture stand, at least 2 seven seater Sofas for VIPs, Carpets, Flower decoration on stage, badges for VIPs
- At least 30 deluxe chairs on VIP stage & 500 chairs for public with covers
- Backdrop at VIP stage : size 10×6 or as per size of VIP stage
- Sound system, 4 cordless mikes, CD/USB player, and a generator
- Two Gatka grounds : size 50 ft radius each, may be on stages measuring 50x50x3 ft, 4 judgement tables, 3 tables with covers for placing weapons, Victory stand, 20 Flags with different colours, 3 flag poles for NGAI and WGF flags, trained person for flag hoisting, band party,
- Welcome banner, Entry gate and at least 2 hoarding in the grounds,
- Drinking water for players and public (water tanker), mineral water bottles for VIP, tea/coffee and snacks and dry fruits on stage,
- ‘Langar’ for players and public if possible,
- Lohis and Siropas for honouring VIPs and Referees
- If more than one day event, then comfortable night stay arrangements,
- Invitation for press and their seating arrangement, press note preparation and emailing
- Photographer and Videographer for coverage
- Medals and certificates
- All arrangements to operate Gatka Management system during the event